We have devoted substantial resources and are steadily ramping up investments in the activity, allowing us to assist our partner banks in their strategic development over the long term.
Our Private Banking culture ensures that we understand our clients’ challenges and their business. We offer a high level of confidentiality, quality and security, with the goal of constantly optimising productivity and controlling operating risks. The compliance, confidentiality and security of CA-PBS’s activities have earned it ISO 9001, ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70) and ISO 27001 certifications. These serve as a guarantee to our business partners and testify to CA-PBS’s ongoing commitment to excellence.
A leader since 1994, we have capitalised on our proven experience in this type of project to guarantee our clients a high level of service and privileged access to the expertise of a first-rate banking group. That expertise is backed by regular performance measurements based on quality indicators and controls, certified by an independent auditor.
Our S2i proprietary solution benefits from 20 years of ongoing improvements; its development is handled entirely by CA-PBS (four releases a year), meaning that clients have absolutely nothing to invest. We have maintained close long-term relationships with our clients because we are dedicated, trustworthy and transparent. Our know-how and our teams of banking sector experts are on hand to assist and advise clients, each of whom is assigned a dedicated client representative.
What sets us apart:
- Our private banking expertise.
- S2i, an integrated front-to-back solution that boosts quality and efficiency.
- S2i’s complete functional, regional and business line coverage.
- Proven, recognised experience in BPO projects since 1994, always delivered on time and on budget.
- Project management and streamlined execution costs on 4- to 9-month projects.
- 520 experts dedicated to multilevel support and the S2i helpdesk.
- Certifications that ensure quality and security.
- Dedicated client representatives who know you and are eager to listen.
- A personal commitment by each employee to respect confidentiality and bank secrecy.
- The strategic backing of the Crédit Agricole Group for the growth of our business and the development of S2i.
Cost pressures and the growing complexity of financial products and how they are taxed are prompting more and more private banks to outsource their IT and back office functions. This trend is likely to pick up speed.
Managing a back office requires not just increasingly advanced software, but also much more highly skilled personnel.
Some may see confidentiality as an obstacle to developing an outsourcing activity. However, every bank that selects Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is given its own database, separate from those of other banks.